10.or (pronounced Tenor), the brand which came into existence a couple of years ago and sold budget smartphone on Amazon.in has today announced the launch of its new smartphone, 10.or G2, a special limited edition variant for Prime Day 2019. The limited edition G2 will be available on Amazon.in’s Prime Day 2019 starting midnight on July 15,2019 and the price of the smartphone will be announced later.
The 10.or G2 comes with a 6.18-inch FHD+(2246 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D 19:9 display with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass, it is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor clocked at 1.8Ghz, Adreno 509 GPU. It comes in two variants – 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 256GB. The device is running on Android 9 Pie and is packed with a massive 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. It also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
On the camera front, the 10.or G2 features a 16+5MP dual rear camera with dual LED flash with a Colour Correlated Temperature (CCT), it also supports 4K UHD recording and panoramic view. There is a 12MP selfie camera that comes with a dedicated flash, beautify effects and portrait mode.
10.or G2 specifications
- 6.18-inch FHD+(2246 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D 19:9 display, Gorilla Glass
- 1.8Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636processor, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- 16+5MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 12MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAh battery, 15W fast charging
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Colors: Twilight Blue, Charcoal Black
Let us know your thoughts about the device in the comment section below, follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.