Realme’s latest mid-range smartphone, Realme 3 Pro which was launched back in April is now available open sale through Flipkart and realme.com, as well as at more than 8,000 offline stores. The device is priced at INR 13,999, INR 15,999, and INR 16,999 for 4+64GB, 6+64, and 6+128GB variants respectively. It is available in Lightning Purple, Nitro Blue, Carbon Grey color options.
The Realme 3 Pro is also part of Google’s Android Q Developer Preview program and is also one of the most affordable smartphones to get the developer preview.
Commenting on the sale, Madhav Sheth, Chief Executive Officer, realme India said, “Considering the rapidly growing customer demand towards realme 3 Pro, we are increasing the stocks and making our flagship device available at an open sale. We saw a phenomenal response from our customers for the flagship smartphone and had sold 1,70,000 lakh + units in 8 minutes of its first sale. The initiative is to fulfil our commitment to deliver best consumer experience to our customers.”
Realme 3 Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHZ Octa-core Snapdragon 710 AIE 10nm processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 9.0 Pie Oreo, ColorOS 6
- 16MP(f/1.7)+5MP(f/2.4) dual rear camera with LED flash, 1.22μm Large pixel, 1/2.6‘’ sensor size, Dual Pixel Fast Focusing, Nightscape, Ultra HD, Chroma Boost, Portrait Mode, Expert Mode, HDR
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8 Sensor Size, 4 in 1 Pixel, AI Beautification, HDR, 1.8μm Large pixel
- 4045mAH battery, 20W VooC Flash 3.0 charging
- Rear fingerprint scanner, AI Facial Unlock
- Thickness: 8.3mm and Weight: 172g
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Colors: Lightning Purple, Nitro Blue, Carbon Grey
What do you think of this new Realme 3 Pro? Drop a comment and let us know, follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.