Along with the announcement of the two new mid-range smartphone, Honor 9X and 9X Pro powered by Kirin 810 SoC, the company also announced fitness tracker in China earlier today. The brand announced Honor Band 5, which is the successor to the last year’s Honor Band 4.
The Honor Band 5 comes in two versions – a Standard version and an NFC version. The Honor Band 5 features a 0.95-inch(240x120p) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass color display. It is a touch screen panel and also comes with a home button just below the display. Over at the rear, it features a continuous heart rate monitor. It is also water-resistant up to 5ATM / 50 meters so, you can take it to a swim. The Honor Band 5 will automatically track the user’s daily activity like running, swimming, cycling, and more. The band also packs in SpO2 sensor to monitor blood oxygen levels and packs in 6-axis sensors to monitor and professionally manage the running postures.
With the TruSleep 3.5, it identifies common sleep-related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. Also, the watch will show notifications of any messages, phone calls, alarms or set reminders. It has a built-in 100mAH battery which will last up to 2 weeks with a single charge and it can be charged via the proprietory charger provided in the box. The band weighs only 23g and comes in Balck, Blue, and Pink color options.
Honor Band 5 Specifications
- 0.95-inch(240x120p) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass color display.
- Touch screen panel & home button
- Continuous heart rate monitor.
- Auto track the activities
- six-axis sensors
- SpO2 sensor
- TruSleep 3.5
- Notifications for messages, phone calls, alarms or set reminders.
- 100mAH battery, up to 2 weeks battery life
- Weight – 23 grams
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Water Resistance 5ATM / 50 Meters
- Compatible with: Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- Colors: Balck, Blue, and Pink color options
Honor Band 5 Pricing in China
- Honor Band 5 standard version – 189 Yuan (INR 1,894)
- Honor Band 5 NFC version – 219 Yuan (INR 2195)
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.