Amazon India’s Prime Day 2019 is now live for all and OnePlus’s new OnePlus 7 Mirro Blue variant which was announced last week is now available for purchase. The OnePlus 7 ‘Mirror Blue’ is a part of the Prime Day launch and comes in 6+128GB option and is priced at INR 32,999.
Buy now on Amazon.in.
- Up to ₹ 8,050off on Exchange
- 10% Instant Discount on HDFC cards
- No cost EMI available offers
- Get up to ₹1100 back on Redbus, Goibibo, 1mg, Faasos and on recharges, bills & money transfers on Amazon. Shop during Prime Day &pay through any pre-paid payment method to become eligible.
The OnePlus 7 was announced in India along with the OnePlus 7 Pro back in May and went on sale in June. OnePlus 7 comes with a very similar design to that of OnePlus 6T with some upgraded internals. Except for the change in the color, everything else remains the same in the new OnePlus 7 ‘Mirror Blue’ Variant.
As of now the OnePlus 7 OnePlus 7 6GB+128GB is available in Mirror Gray color option and the 8GB+256GB variant is available in Mirror Gray, Red color option. As a part of Amazon Prime Day 2019, the buyers of the new OnePlus 7 will be able to get a 10% instant discount on HDFC cards(up to INR 1,750) and other offers.
OnePlus 7 Specifications (Mirror Blue)
- 6.41-inch optic AMOLED(2340*1080 pixel) 19.5:9 display with a waterdrop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 48MP(Sony IMX586, OIS, f/1.7 aperture)+5MP(depth sensor) Dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/1.7 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging
- No 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Wi 802.11/b/g/n
- Dual Speakers
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.