The Redmi K20 was launched in China a couple of months ago and the device arrived in India this month. Initially, the device was available in three color options – Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Carbon Balck. The company has now announced a new color option in China called – Summer Honey White. The Summer Honey White color variant is currently up for reservation on Mi.com in China.
The Summer Honey White Redmi K20 Pro will be available in three storage options – 6+128GB, 8+!28GB, and 8+256GB. The 6+128GB is priced at CYN 2599 (INR 26,002), the 8+128GB is priced at CYN 2799 (INR 28,003) and the top end 8+256GB is priced at CYN 2999 (INR 30,000). The base variant 6+64GB won’t be available in the new Summer Honey color option.
Except for the color, everything else remains the same.
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Horizon AMOLED(2340*1080p) display, Gorilla Glass 6, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.9% S/B ratio, HDR support, 600nits brightness, Always on Display
- 2.84GHz 7nm Octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256 GB storage
- 48MP (f/1.75, 1/2” sensor, 6PC lens) + 13MP (f/2.4) + 8MP (f/2.4, telephoto) triple rear cameras, 2x optics zoom, LED flash, Laser AF, 4K @ 60fps and 960fps slow-mo, Google Lens
- 20MP pop-up selfie camera, f/2.0
- Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10, Dark Mode
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4000mAH battery, 27W SonicCharge(18W in-box)
- In-Display fingerprint scanner, 7th gen
- Hi-Res 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Reading Mode 2.0, DC dimming
- P2i certified slash-proof
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi(2.4+5Ghz), USB Type-C, Dual SIM, 4G, Dual-band GPS
- Widevine L1 support
- Weight: 191g
It is still uncertain if the new color variant will come to the Indian market. What do you guys think of the new color? Drop a comment and let us know.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.