Along with the launch of Honor 20S in China yeaterday, Honor also announced Honor Play 3. The Honor Play 3 features a punch-hole style display with selfie camera cutout, triple rear cameras, big battery, and much more.
The Honor Play 3 comes with a 6.39-inch(1560×720 pixels) HD+ IPS display with a notch. It is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 710F processor clocked at 2.2GHz, ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. It comes in three variants – 4+64GB, 4+128GB, and 6+64GB with microSD card slot up to 512GB. The device is running on EMUI 9.1.1 based on Android 9 Pie and is packed with a 4000mAh battery with 10W charging via micro USB port.
Over to the camera department, there is a 48MP(primary, f/1.8)+8MP(wide-angle, f/2.4)+2MP(depth, f/2.4). At the front, there is an 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The camera features include Professional mode, panoramic photo (post), portrait photo, super night scene, large aperture, HDR, slow motion, time-lapse photography, streamer shutter face recognition, voice-activated camera, time-lapse photo, self-timer image (front). The device doesn’t come with a fingerprint scanner but supports face unlock. Other features include 3.5mm audio jack, Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz ), Bluetooth 5, GPS.
Honor Play 3 Specifications
- 6.39-inch(1560×720 pixels) HD+ IPS display with a notch
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Kirin 710F processor, ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, microSD card slot up to 512GB
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1.1
- 4000mAh battery, 10W charging, micro USB port
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz ), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Thickness: 8.13mm and Weight: 176g
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Charm Flame, Fantasy Night Black
Pricing in China
- 4+64GB – CNY 999 (INR 10,049approx.)
- 4+128GB – CNY 1299 (INR 13,067 approx.)
- 6+64GB – CNY 1299 (INR 13,067 approx.)