Infinix today announced its latest budget smartphone here in India, the Infinix Hot 8. The latest smartphone in the Hot series, Hot 8 comes with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, triple rear cameras, a massive 5000mAH battery, and much more.
The Infinix Hot 8 comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 Processor, MG PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB onboard storage with MicroSD card support. It is backed with a big 5000mAh battery with 10W charging and micro USB port. The device is running on XOS 5 on top of Android 9 Pie.
In the camera department, the device sports a 13MP + 2MP + a low light sensor Triple rear cameras with LED flash with 8 scene modes, including AI Portrait, AI HDR, AI Beauty, AI Bokeh, Night, Sports, Blue Sky, and Text. And, over at the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with flash, AI Beauty mode for customized image enhancement according to the user’s facial profiles. The device also comes with a rear fingerprint scanner. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack.
Infinix Hot 8 Specifications
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 Processor, MG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, with micro SD card support
- 13MP + 2MP + Low Light sensor Triple AI rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- XOS 5.0, Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAh battery, 10W charging, micro USB
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Dirac Stereo Widening
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- Colors: Quetzel Cyan and Cosmic Purple
Pricing and Availability
The device will be available from September 12th for INR 6,999 on Flipkart. The company said that the price current price is an introductory offer that will be valid until October 31st.