Lenovo has announced a new Note mir-range smartphone in India alongside the launch of a budget smartphone, A6 Note and the flagship smartphone, Z6 Pro. The Lenovo K10 Note comes with a FHD+ display, big battery with fast charge and Type-C support, a triple rear camera set-up, and much more.
Lenovo K10 Note comes with a 6.3-inch(2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with dew-drop notch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 90%+ screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 710 AIE processor clocked at 2.2GHz, Adreno 616 GPU. It comes in two variants 4+64GB and 6+128GB with microSD card support. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a 4050mAH battery that supports 18W fast charging via Type-C port.
On to the camera department, the K10 Note comes with a 16MP(f/1.8) + 8MP(2x optical zoom, f/2.4) + 5MP(depth, f/2.2) triple rear camera with LED flash, Night Mode, AI features. And, over at the front, there is a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and portrait support. It also houses a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock support. Other features od the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a 3,5mm headphone jack, and Dolby Atmos audio.
Lenovo K10 Note Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 display
- 2.2GHz 10nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB storage, with microSD card support up to 256GB
- Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI
- 4050mAH battery, 18W fast charging, Type-C port
- 16MP(f/1.8)+8MP(telephoto, 2x optical zoom, f/2.4)+5MP(depth, f/2.2) Triple rear camera with LED flash, Night Mode, AI features
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Thickness: 7.8mm and Weight: 164 g
- Colors: Knight Black and Stardust Blue
Pricing and Availability
- 4+64GB – INR 13,999
- 6+128GB – INR 15,999
The device will be available on Flipkart starting September 16th.