HP has introduced the HP Elite Dragonfly in India which is a sub- 1kg ultralight premium PC that is designed to push work and life boundaries for mobile business professionals. It is combined with HP’s security solutions and is a premium business convertible designed to be powerful as well as secure, allowing for seamless work-life integration and performance. The HP Elite Dragonfly is the world’s first notebook with ocean-bound plastics.
The HP Elite Dragonfly is a lightweight and powerful machine that offers the world’s longest battery life in a 13-inch business convertible with up to 24.5-hours of battery life and it is also packed with the latest Wi-Fi 6 connectivity with an optional gigabit-class 4G LTE variant. It is also the world’s first business convertible with a 4×4 LTE antenna and it comes pre-installed personal wellbeing software, HP WorkWell.
Highlights and Features of HP Elite Dragonfly
- World’s lightest compact business convertible at under 1kg
- Crafted from CNC-machined Magnesium
- Redesigned quiet and backlit keyboard with glass touchpad
- World’s highest screen-to-body ratio in a 13-inch business convertible at 86%
- Verified to the target specification and key experiences of Intel’s “Project Athena” innovation program
- 8th Gen Intel Core vPro processor
- Wi-Fi 6
- Windows 10
- Up to 24.5hrs long-life battery, up to 16.5hrs lightweight battery with HP fast charging
- HP Sure Sense defends against malware attacks on mobile workers using the power of artificial intelligence
- HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging gets users back up
- Makes health measurable and actionable at work with HP WorkWell software
- Coaches users to take breaks and exercise while providing productivity tips
- HP is helping users find a healthy work and life balance with personalized wellness recommendations
In addition to HP Elite Dragonfly, HP today announced a curved monitor.
HP E344c Curved Monitor
- Ultra-thin 34-inch diagonal curved display
- WQHD resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio
- Features three-way ergonomics with tilt, swivel, and height adjustment up to 150mm
Pricing and Availability
- HP Elite Dragonfly is will be available from December starting at INR 1,49,990
- HP E344c Curved Monitor is available now starting at INR 67,000
“Our guiding principle of insights-based innovation has ensured that we design, develop and build devices that are not only relevant for the present but also the future. The new HP Elite Dragonfly is designed for the modern workforce that will empower professionals to be free to work in their own way and unlock their potential to succeed in the new digital economy.”, said, Vinay Awasthi, Managing Director, HP Inc. India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.