Along with the Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi also introduced its Redmi Smart TV Max, their largest TV to date. The TV has a whopping 98-inch 4K screen with HDR support and minimal bezels all-around.
It features MEMC motion compensation technology so there no ghosting issues, is powered by new Amologic 12nm T972 chip jointly developed by Xiaomi and Amlogic. There is also a quad-core A55 processor architecture with up to 1.9GHz clock speed that promises 63% better performance and up to 55% improved power efficiency.
The TV runs on the PatchWall Artificial Intelligence system with voice controls and Bluetooth voice remote control. It has Dolby + DTS, 4 unit large cavity speaker design for delicate treble and punchy bass for the best audiovisual at home.
Redmi Smart TV Max 98″ specifications
- 98-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle
- HDR 10, MEMC motion compensation, 192 partitions dynamic backlight
- 1.9GHz Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A55 T972 12nm processor with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI (one has ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 × 8W speaker, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Redmi Smart TV Max 98″ is priced at 19999 yuan (INR 2,15,390 approx.) and will go on sale in China from April 9th.