Amazfit, a leading smart wearable brand in India on Thursday announced that they will be bringing two new models from their GT2 Series, the GTR 2e and GTS 2e to India on 19th January 2021 to the Indian market. Both the smartwatches retain all the essential features of their counterparts, the GTR 2 and GTS 2 but will be available at a more affordable price point.
The sale of both smartwatches will go live on 19th January 2021 on Amazfit’s official website, while GTR 2e will be available on Amazon and GTS 2e will make its debut on Flipkart on the same day for all their customers.
- The latest BioTrackerTM 2 PPG high-precision optical sensor in the Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e can perform 24-hour heart rate monitoring and even provide warnings when your resting heart rate is abnormally elevated.
- Blood-Oxygen Saturation Measurement: When indulged in physical activity, such as running a marathon or doing intense outdoor exercise, you can measure your SpO2 level the moment your energy starts flagging, thus getting a better understanding of your physical condition and keeping your health in check
- PAI Health Assessment System: Both smartwatches feature the innovative PAI™ (Personal Activity Intelligence) Health Assessment System that turns your heart rate data, tracked activities and other health data into a simplified PAI score that lets you understand your physical well-being at a glance.
- Sleep Quality Monitoring for Peak Performance: The Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e smartwatches support in-depth sleep monitoring by accurately determining sleep stages(the light sleep, deep sleep, REM periods), tracking the sleep breathing condition, and providing quality analysis and suggestions for improvement. The watches also recognize daytime naps over 20 minutes in order to record more complete sleep information
- Stress Level Monitoring: The GTR 2e and GTS 2e also support stress monitoring that helps you monitor and balance your stress levels. They enable you to check where your personal stress level lies—from relaxed, normal, medium, or high—throughout the day, the company mentioned in the release.
Amazfit GTR 2e
The GTR 2e features a classic round rotatable design with a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen. The watch has an estimated life of 24 days on a single charge and has over 90+ sports modes while being equipped with health tracking metrics like SpO2 which helps measure your current blood oxygen saturation instantly from your wrist. It is waterproof up to 5 ATM and comes with 50+ watch faces.
Other features include stress monitoring, sleep (REM/Nap), 24X7 heart rate, GPS, temperature sensor pedometer and more which will help in staying fit and active. The smartwatch also has a Tempered glass Anti Fingerprint Vacuum Coating. GTR 2e also has offline voice assistance which can be used to give offline commands and improved haptic vibration feedback.
Amazfit GTS 2e
The GTS 2e comes with a square design and a rotatable, 1.65-inch HD AMOLED screen, a battery life of 14-days and 90+ sports modes and is waterproof up to 5ATM. It is also equipped with health tracking metrics like SpO2, stress monitoring, sleep (REM/Nap), 24X7 heart rate, GPS, pedometer and offline voice assistance. It comes equipped with temperature and air pressure sensors as well.
That said, how excited are you for the upcoming smartwatches? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.