Amazfit had launched the GTS Mini 2 watch last year in December at the price of Rs. 6,999, it is available on both Amazon and the company’s official site as well.
The watch is very good because it boasts all those features which were not seen in this segment. It is equipped with all-around health & fitness management features that include high-precision heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement OxygenBeat, sleep quality monitoring and support stress monitoring, self-developed biological data sensor. The smartwatch helps users to record distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other exercise data during their workouts.
However, unlike the global variant of the watch, which had support for Amazon Alexa. The Indian variant of the watch lacked the feature, until today. As, Amazfit has recently introduced the Alexa feature in GTS 2 mini, which enables the user to have a voice interaction, play music, set alarm, provide weather forecast, traffic updates, sports updates, and other real-time information. All these features are one swipe away, all the user would need to do is update the smartwatch.
We have mentioned the steps for updating the watch below so that the users can follow and update their GTS Mini 2 watches-
- Pair the watch and connect it via Bluetooth with a phone
- Open the Zepp app, click on your profile and select Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
- Update the system to version 184.108.40.206
- On the watch home screen, swipe left
- Tap “Authorize Alexa on the device page of the app”
- Open Zepp application, click on profile, click on add account
- Click on “Amazon Alexa”
- Login with Amazon account
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on Amazfit adding Alexa on the GTS Mini 2 by dropping a comment down below.