Don’t rub your eyes! Yes its true, you can win a 48” TV from Samsung’s curved SUHD range worth around £1,800. So if you are ready to surprise your dad this father’s day then all you need to do is blog about your top five TV dads.
For instance, if I had to list out my favourite TV Dad’s then it will definitely include Jesse Katsopolis from Full House or Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor from Home Improvement. Or for that matter even Mr. Khan (Papa Ji) from Citizen Khan 😉
So get going and list out your favourite TV dad’s from any era of television history and share it your blog. Once you are up and ready with your blog link, simply tweet your post to @CurrysPCWorld on Twitter using the hashtag #topTVdads to confirm your entry.
Few things before you start:
- Your blog post should include 5 TV dad’s from any show, past or present
- Once you are post is live, share it on twitter tagging @CurrysPCWorld and using the hashtag #topTVdads
- The last date to enter the competition is midnight of 21/6/15. The winner will be announced the very next day on 22/6/15
- For detailed terms & conditions, head to Currys PCWorld promotional page by clicking here http://techtalk.currys.co.uk/tv-entertainment/win-a-samsung-suhd-tv-this-fathers-day/
- Lastly, all the best and we hope you make your daddy proud
And before we end this post, to inspire you even more. Just to remind you the grand prize again:
Industry leading Samsung SUHD Smart 48″ TV worth £1,800.
Update: The winner has been picked and what a cracker it is – http://insidethewendyhouse.blogspot.in/2015/06/my-top-five-favourite-tv-dads.html