Samsung Electronics today expanded its big-screen smartphones portfolio with the addition of the all new GALAXY Note3 Neo. The Note3 Neo elevates the ground breaking Galaxy Note experience with its innovative functionality and distinctive design factor. Providing power & advanced technology for an evolved smartphone experience, the GALAXY Note3 Neo sports a 5.5” Super AMOLED HD display, a super-fast Hexa-core processor (Dual 1.7GHz + Quad 1.3GHz) and innovative solutions, including ‘multi-window’ feature; a new generation of Samsung’s intelligent ‘S Pen’ with advanced usability; and access to a suite of S Note templates and tools that allows you to create, edit, manage and share everyday documents.
Announcing the launch of the Galaxy Note3 Neo, Mr Vineet Taneja, Country Head, IT & of Mobile, Samsung India said, “The Galaxy Note3 Neo is an extension of our Galaxy Note portfolio and offers creative possibilities and productivity for everybody. The Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a compact yet powerful device that allows users to express themselves with almost no boundaries. Users can discover information faster than others, capture their ideas anytime, anywhere, express their thoughts better and efficiently manage tasks. The Galaxy Note3 Neo truly allows consumers to design their lives the Neo way.”
Perfect Viewing Experience
Slim and compact, the GALAXY Note3 Neo brings powerful performance and functionality to support even the most demanding of lifestyles. Note3 Neocomes with a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED HD display with capacitive multi-touch screen and a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The device is equipped with multiple sensors such as accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor to further enhance user experience.
Powerful expression tools – Advanced S Pen and S Note
As with all of Samsung’s Note devices, the Note3 Neo is equipped with the impressive and powerful S-Pen which allows one to accomplish everyday tasks easier and faster. The impressive Air Command, powerful usability of the sensational S-Pen and the swiftness of the Hexa-core processor make multi-tasking a joy.
A simple click of the S Pen button while hovering over the screen introduces users to Air Command, a palette of five powerful features that truly make tasks easier and faster. With the Air Command feature, there is no need to toggle between screens, memorize commands or look up different menus. The Air Command feature provides access to the following key functions:
- Action Memo allows users to handwrite a note, and automatically execute a function or convert that handwritten information into formatted content. Action Memo can instantly initiate a call, add to contacts, look up an address on a map, search the web, save a task to a to-do list, and more
- Scrapbook enables users to organize or track down content and information from various sources including the web, YouTube and Gallery in one place so that users can easily look back at collected content all at once. When consumers save content for future use, Scrapbook also collects source material or URLs allowing them to easily refer back to the original source.
- The Screen Write feature captures the full screen image of the current page on the device and allows users to write comments or additional information onto the captured image.
- S Finder allows users to expansively search for content on their device regardless of the type. By putting in keywords or filters such as date, location, and content type, users can search related documents, events, communication threads, and even the Help page – all in one place. In addition, users can also search for hand-written content in their Notes and memo applications, as well as symbols and formulas.
- Pen Window allows users to use the S Pen not only for drawing sketches or writing notes, but now also for opening a small application window for a true multitasking experience. Simply by drawing a window of any size, anywhere on the screen, users can easily and quickly open another application window such as YouTube, calculator or Browser without pausing current activity on the screen
- For more advanced note-taking, the S Note presents a comprehensive solution that enables consumers to easily write, organize, edit and browse notes with a user-friendly interface. Further, the Easy Chart feature allows making charts easier than ever.
Multitasking and much more
Creative multi-tasking with the GALAXY Note3 Neo is effortless due to innovative Multi window feature – two multi window options that seamlessly allow you to facilitate multi-screen usage. Multi Window’s split screen accommodates optimal operation of multiple apps, such as launching the S Note with web browser screen and allowing content to be resized, dragged and dropped as required. The Galaxy Note3 Neo is also packed with other pre-loaded content and apps such as Samsung Apps, Samsung ChatON, Samsung Link, Screen Mirroring, S Voice, S Health, Group Play, Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, Story Album and S Translator specifically for the value seeking mass multimedia consumer. The Group Play feature takes mobile entertainment to a new level by allowing up to 5 users to enjoy one video across multiple devices.
The Note3 Neo artistic design
Design wise, Note3 Neo’s winning style with attractive leather-look back cover with top-stitch design sets it apart. This also makes it pleasing to the palm and provides secure grip on any surface. It’s slim, refined form factor combined with color options contributes to its unique look and feel. The Galaxy Note 3 Neo will be available in Black, Mint Green and White color variants.
The Note 3 Neo comes with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) pre-installed along with Samsung’s TouchWiz Nature UX. It is powered with a super fast Hexa-core processor (Dual 1.7GHz + Quad 1.3GHz) and 2GB of RAM making graphics-intensive games, taking pictures, surfing the web, recording video, watching video, streaming music, even more fast and smooth. Battery too remains fantastic in the new Note with an impressive 3,100mAh battery squeezed into its slender frame. To keep you fully stocked with apps, games and movies, the Note3 Neo comes with storage of 16GB. A microSD card slot also stands ready to add up to another 64GB, should you need more.
The Note3 Neo has an 8 megapixel primary camera that comes equipped with LED flash and has rich features such as autofocus, digital image stabilization, face detection, digital zoom for superior photography experience. It also has ability to capture 1080p HD video and image at the same time. A 2 megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor could be used for video calling, snapping self-portraits or recording videos. It is fully loaded with the latest connectivity features such as GPS, Glonass, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0., NFC and USB v2.0.
Companion of Galaxy Gear
Designed to integrate with the Galaxy Gear smart watch, Note3 Neo offers the best of both worlds; it hosts the Galaxy Gear’s apps for interrelated functionality and also lets you make and receive calls from the Gear itself. All SNS, IM and email alerts on Galaxy Gear are synced with the host device, opening them automatically when you pick up your Note3 Neo, helping you to respond without delay. The Auto Lock feature locks and unlocks your device within a radius of 1.5 meters of your Gear to safeguard against unauthorized use of your Note 3 Neo.
To provide a more engaging user experience, Samsung has incorporated its digital entertainment store, ‘Club Samsung’ which offers the latest Indian content in Music, Movies, Mobile TV & Gigs –in the Note3 Neo. A single repository, Club Samsung allows a user to access language content across 5000 Movies, 4 Lakh Songs, 500 Gigs and even Mobile TV with 90+ channels. Unique to Club Samsung is content recommendations through “Discovery” – an intelligent algorithm which lets you select a playlist according to mood, era, language or genre and auto updates the playlist when fresh content is added to the store. Club Samsung supports content in Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Gujarati.
The Note3 Neo is priced at Rs. 40,900/-