So the wait is almost over for the Bigg Boss season 8. Just one day away from the season’s biggest high-energy celebrity reality show to take off!
Bigg Boss always gives origin to new controversies, whole lot of drama & also some cute little love stories like of Kushal – Gauhar & Armaan – Tanishaa and its back this year with some new & some interesting contestants and that’s not all there’s one more twisted angle to this season as its going to be truly international. We heard a flying bird saying that its going to be held in Bangkok this time. Isn’t it exciting??
But we wonder if this is what Salman meant when he said at the launch of Bigg Boss, “This time Colors has so much of money that we can still fly abroad and shoot indoors.” 😉 It’s truly going to be a challenge to all the contestants as the previous season’s records shows that they can’t resist themselves to climb the house wall & they have a better reason this time to do that until they book a private island secluded from the limelight of Bangkok. 😉
Here is a list of few celebrities from different backgrounds who are being speculated to be a part of Bigg Boss Season 8. Have a look!
- Upen Patel A promising model, his Bollywood career took off with films like ‘36 China Town’, which also bag him the best male debutant award that year & Namaste London
- Sushant Digvikar BB8’s only LGBT contestant, he has been a part of Mr. gay 2014
- VJ Bani MTV Roadies 4th runner up. She has also worked in films like ‘Aap Ka Suroor’
- Sonali Raut She will bring ample dose of glamour in the house the way Anupama Verma did in one of the last seasons. She is the younger sibling of supermodel Ujjwala Raut
- Shweta Salve She is fiery, spicy and dynamic. Will she prove to be a loud mouth in the house or will her words work as a salve on wounded hearts? Let’s see
- Sushant Singh Sushant is someone who needs no introduction from us. He is a well-known face on TV as well as films
- Karishma Tanna She shot to popularity in Ekta Kapoor’s super hit saas-bahu saga ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. And, her fame shot up by several notches due to her role in Hindi film ‘Grand Masti’
- Rashami Desai She is TV’s one of the most known faces. We saw her on Colors’ ‘Uttaran’ in a lead role. She has been in news for the breakup of her marriage with Nandish Sandhu. However, lately, we’ve been hearing that the duo have patched up. How true that, Rashami may feel like telling it on air
- Arya Babbar He is the son of veteran actor Raj Babbar, and has started in flop films like ‘Ab Ke Baras’ and ‘Dangerous Ishq’.
- Mohit Malhotra This lad from Delhi began his TV career with ‘Splitsvilla Season 2’, and there was not looking back for him after that as he went on do shows like ‘Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke’, ‘Sasural Genda Phool’, ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’ and ‘Kya Hua Tera Vaada’. He also did a stint with ‘Beintehaa’ as Zubair.
If the rumours are true, Colors will most certainly rock the show!