If you have ever been a Nokia or Blackberry user then you would always appreciate the fact that they came along with an easy to use device manager. The Nokia PC Suite or the Blackberry Desktop Manager were like a blessing in disguise and a perfect tool for backups, SMS manager, multimedia sync etc.
But with the advent of smartphones, Android rose to phenomenal growth and penetrated world over. But even with that, Google Inc never felt the need to help users with a PC-Device manager. But Android users can thank Mobogenie, a genie for all of us!
In fact there is a lot more to Mobogenie than being just a pc manager. Some of the key features, which you’d love about Mobogenie and, perhaps which keeps it different from Play Store are:
- Whereas Play Store is limited to Apps, Movies, and Magazines in India, Mobogenie is an extensive marketplace with user resources like apps, wallpapers, ringtones, videos, music, playlists, and e-books.
- Mobogenie has a much cleaner, better tagged and categorized interface, which makes app discovery a pleasant thing
- Mobogenie has an in-app module called “Topic Plaza”, which is a common platform for all Mobogenie users to interact, share content and lots more
- Mobogenie comes with various options to access media today. Packaged options for video series, music albums etc is available for download, free of cost
- They recently introduced user gamification as well. Users score points on performing tasks everyday, like download an app or rate the ones you using. These points can redeemed for PayTM or Flipkart coupons etc
- One of the best thing is their open platform for developers. Mobogenie offers a 2:8 revenue sharing model, which is better than Google’s 3:7 model. It connects developers directly to advertisers and other options like app monitoring, ad revenue stats etc
So don’t waste anymore time and get a genie in your life – http://in.mobogenie.com