Microsoft launched its new Lumia 650 smartphone running on Windows 10 OS and having a Dual sim slot. The device was announced back in Feb 2016. The phone packs with a 5″ AMOLED screen and has 8MP and 5MP camera setup. It packs with 2000mAh battery.
At the launch Ajey Mehta, Country General Manager, Microsoft India commented “We crafted the Lumia 650 with the finest detail while delivering a consistent and familiar Windows 10 experience. Lumia 650 brings the best of Microsoft productivity, beautiful design and an affordable price. The device is perfect for enterprises and Windows fans alike”.
Key Specs of Lumia 650.
- 5″ HD AMOLED display
- 1.3 Ghz Snapdragon 212 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory,plus 200GB with microSD card
- Windows 10 OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 6.9 mm thick and 122 grams weight
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh removable battery
Would you really buy this phone at this price?, let us know below in the comment section. Follow us on twitter for all latest updates.