At Computex 2016 couple of months ago, Asus announced 3 new smartphones in Zenfone 3 series and one of them was Zenfone 3 Deluxe. The Deluxe variant announced then was powered by Snapdragon 820 processor. Today, ASUS has announced the Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe with Snapdragon 821 SoC in Taiwan.
Qualcomm announced it’s latest Snapdragon processor yesterday, and the Zenfone 3 deluxe will be the first in world to have a 821 processor. Also, the device comes with whopping 256GB of on board storage and 6GB RAM. Rest of all the specification remains the same. Listed below is the specs of new Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe.
- 5.7″ Full HD Super Amoled Display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with sd card support upto 256GB
- 23MP rear camera with sony IMX 318 sensor and 8MP front camera with 85 degree wide angle
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0
- Android Marshmallow with Zen UI skin
- USB 3.0 Type C connector
- Available in Gold, Silver and Grey colour.
- Wifi 802.11 ac, BT 4.2, 4G LTE, Hybrid slot, rear fingerprint sensor
- Snapdragon 821, 256GB Storage + 6GB RAM – NT $ 24,990( Rs. 52090 approx.)
- Snapdragon 820, 64GB Storage + 6GB RAM – NT $ 17,990( Rs. 37,520 approx.)
- Snapdragon 820, 32GB Storage + 4GB RAM – NT $ 15,990( Rs. 33,345 approx.)
The Zenfone 3 Deluxe will go on sale in Taiwan and Hong Kong in August and the Snapdragon 821 variant is expected to arrive later.