Note series by Samsung is one of those smartphones that changed the way we use smartphones. When people were using small form factor smartphones, Samsung introduced Note series with larger display with a stylus for productivity. Since then Samsung has launched 5 generations of it’s highly popular Note series. The last generation Note 5 was a huge step forward in terms of design and functionality. This year, Samsung has gone a step ahead and skipped a number in the lineup and announced Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
In 2016, Samsung has launched only one variant of Note 7. The rumours and industry expectations had suggested at least 2 variants of the Note 7 but we only one variant with one storage option. The Note 7 comes with a dual edge-curved screen and 64GB storage variant. Some of the major changes in the Note 7 this year are Iris scanner and the inclusion of the USB Type C port.
Listed below are the full specifications of the device:
Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- 5.7″ QHD Super AMOLED Display
- 2.15 Ghz Snapdragon Processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage with MicroSD card support upto 256GB
- Dual Pixel 12MP sensor with OIS, f/1.7 aperture rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 3500mAh battery with Fast charging
- Dual sim
- 4G, WiFi, BT 4.2, USB Type C connector
- Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
Note 7 is priced at $880( INR 58,678 approx) in USA but Indian price is expected to be around INR 55,000. Share your thoughts about these devices in comment section below.