Huawei’s flagship p9 is launching in India on Aug 17th, the device was announced in China this April. The device is set to unsettle the likes of OnePlus 3, Le max 2 and others. Huawei P9 is the first smartphone co-engineered with the global iconic brand, Leica Camera AG. The P9’s dual-lens camera takes smartphone photography to the next level, allowing people to capture both vivid colours and striking black and white images.
Huawei P9 comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with press touch that perceives different levels of pressure on the screen. P9 come with a hybrid dual SIM support and has a fingerprint sensor on the back with 3D fingerprint sensor technology.
Key Specs of Huawei P9
- 5.2″ Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.5Ghz Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 skin
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
- 12MP dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- 6.95mm thick and Weighs 144g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
Follow us on twitter for all the latest updates. What are your thoughts on the device? Let us know below in the comment section below or tweet to us.