Nubia, the chinese smartphone maker has announced 2 new smartphones in the Indian market today, Nubia N1 and Nubia Z11. Both the smartphones are priced very aggressively for the Indian market, back in October ZTE had announced Z11 mini in India.
ZTE Nubia Z11
ZTE Nubia Z11 comes with an almost bezel-less 5.5″ Full HD display with 2.5D Curve glass and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 Processor clocked at 2.15Ghz (Quad Core) and Adreno 530 GPU. The device comes with 64GB storage with 6GB RAM, itx supports MicroSD card up to 200GB. There is a Hybrid sim slot (nano sim+nano sim/sd card) with support for 4G LTE with VoLTE support.
The device comes with 16MP rear camera with IMX298 sensor, same found on OnePlus 3 and LeEco Le Max 2. There is an 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide angle lens. It is running on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Nubia 4.0 UI on top.
Here is the Full specification of the smartphone
- 5.5″ Full HD display with almost bezel less diaplay, 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.15Ghz Snapdragon 820 processor and Adreno 530 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage + sd card support upto 200 GB
- 16 MP raer camera with Dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, OIS, f/2.0 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with 80 degree wide angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nnbia 4.0 UI
- 3000mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0 support
- 162 gm and 7.5 mm thick
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 (2.4 / 5GHz), BT4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC.
ZTE Nubia N1
The most important feature of this new smartphone is its massive 5000mAh battery with NeoPower technology. It comes with 5.5″ Full HD Display and is powered by Helio P10 octa-core SoC. It sports 13-megapixel camera on the rear as well as front. Rest of the specs is listed below.
- 5.5″ Full HD LCD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Mediatek Helio P10 Octa-core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with MicroSD card support up to 256GB
- Massive 5000 mAh battery
- 13 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 13 MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- Bluetooth v4.1, Dual SIM, 4G LTE
The ZTE Nubia N1 and Z11 are priced at INR 11,999 and Rs. 29,999 respectively on Amazon.in, the Z11 will be in direct competition with recently launched OnePlus 3T, let us know which one would you choose down in the comment section, For more news and updates follow us on twitter.