Chinese smartphone maker, ZTE has announced a new budget smartphone ZTE A2 Plus with massive 5000mAh battery that comes with the price of INR 11999. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart from February 6th in Gold and silver color variants.
The A2 Plus sports a 5.5″ Display with Full HD resolution, which is becoming quite a norm in this price range nowadays. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor coupled with Mali T860 GPU. It packs 4GB RAM and has 32GB inbuilt storage with sd card support up to 128GB. Also, it comes with massive 5000mAh battery with fast charging.
On the camera front, it houses a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and PDAF and an 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear. It is running on Android 6.0 Lollipop with Mifavor 3.5 UI. As expected it supports 4G VoLTE.
Specs of ZTE A2 Plus
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB inbuilt storage with sd card support up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 6.0 Lollipop with Mifavor 3.5 UI
- Hybrid slot, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor at the rear
- Thickness:9.8mm andWeight: 189g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Compass FM Radio, Hall sensor
Speaking on the partnership, Mr. Ajay Yadav, VP – Mobiles at Flipkart, said, “Flipkart has been continuously redefining the smartphones segment by partnering and launching products with innovative offerings. Our association with ZTE is another step in that direction. The Blade A2 is a product that checks all the right boxes when it comes to customer expectations – a good camera, long battery life, great looks and aggressive pricing. We are sure this new phone will be well received by our customers.”
What do you think of this new Budget smartphone? let us know in the comment section below. For more news and updates follow us on twitter