The smartphone market in India is booming at a significant rate, and this trend doesn’t seem to fade anytime soon. Technology is getting cheaper day by day and at such a rate of technological advancement, getting a smartphone at an attractive price could be a weary task. With the increased use of smartphones, a lot of companies are stepping in the business of giving a lot of options to choose from. itel is one of the companies which is coming up with a range of pocket-friendly smartphones. They have some advanced features and are trying to establish a stronghold in the mid segment smartphone market.
- itel Wish A41 is 4G Dual-Sim with a distinct feature of Smart-Key with 5 features like clicking pictures, hanging calls, turning the torch on and lot more. itel is dominating the range by providing key features like 1GB RAM, 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor with a display of 11.43 cm and 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB. Camera quality of phone with 5MP back and 2MP front camera. All these features at a price of Rs.5390 makes it a great phone.
- Intex Aqua Fish is a reasonable Intex cell phone with low price. With 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory, expandable up to 32Gb the phone looks quite promising. Such specs along with 8MP back camera and 2MP front camera likewise look very encouraging. Additionally, the phone has 2500mAh battery and Dual-Sim at just Rs. 4805 which is not a bad deal and great value for money.
- Xolo Era 1X With 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage make it a strong competition in the market for this price range. Phone has a 5-inch display and 2500 mAh battery with 8 MP back and 5MP front camera at just Rs.5149.
- Swipe ELITE 3 is a Dual-Sim phone in this range with 16GB internal memory and 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor. The battery of 2,500 mAh, 8MP back, 5MP front camera and 2GB RAM are other features of this phone making it a great deal at just Rs.5990.
- Panasonic P77 comes at a low price of 5,290 with a 5-inch display and 1GB RAM. A phone has an 8MP back and 2MP front camera with Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor and 2000mAh battery. 8GB of internal storage and dual sim slots are some specs that can deals this phone out in the market.
So, these are some of the 4G smartphones that you can buy without spending a lot. Do let us know which one did you like the most or if you already own one of them in the comments section below.