Vivo has announced Vivo Campus Carnival, which will be held on Flipkart for 3 days from today to 12th July. The carnival will witness offers across all Vivo smartphones, flat INR 1,000 off on Vivo V5s smartphone on Flipkart. During the carnival, the Vivo V5s will be available for INR 17,990. Also, Vivo has announced a new color variant of Vivo V5s, now it also comes in energetic blue color.
In addition to the discount and exchange offers, customers can also choose to avail up to 12 months no cost EMI on the latest range of Vivo phones. There is a special 5% cashback offer across all credit and debit cards for customers who choose to pay at the time of ordering the phone.
Other offers include GoIbibo hotel vouchers (INR 2000), BookMyShow couple movie vouchers (INR 500) and up to Rs 17,000 off can be availed on exchanging your old phone. Additional INR 3,000 off on exchange for V5 & V5Plus and extra INR 1,500 off on V5 Plus Gold & Y66, And finally INR 1,000 off on Y53 & Y55s. Customers can also avail buy back guarantee up to Rs. 6400 on Vivo V5S and up to Rs. 8800 on Vivo V5 Plus for additional Rs. 349 and Rs. 499 respectively.
Vivo V5s Specs
- 5.5-inch HD 2.5D display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor clocked 1.5Ghz, Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, sd card support up to 256GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 20MP front-facing camera with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 5p lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Funtouch OS 3.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Front Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.55mm; Weight: 154g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, BT4.2
- Color: Matte Black, Crown Gold and the newly launched Electric Blue
Mr. Vivek Zhang, CMO, Vivo, said, “Vivo has been successful in establishing a strong connect with the customers. Vivo Campus Carnival is a step forward in offering our smartphones to a wider audience and smartphone lovers can avail exciting offers on various flagship devices. We are confident that the carnival will be well received by the audience and will turn out to be a delightful shopping experience.”
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below, for more news and updates follow us on Twitter.