Yu YUREKA 2 is the latest addition to Yu Televentures’s popular Yu series smartphones that was announced today. The Yu YUREKA 2 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with good set of specifications and features like a big battery and Quick Charging support. The device is priced at INR 11,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from 20th September during the Big Billion Days sale.
The Yu YUREKA 2 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and is coupled with Adreno 506 GPU. The Yu YUREKA 2 comes with 4GB RAM and is equipped with 64GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 128GB. The device is still running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and is packed with a big 3930mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0.
On the camera front, the device sports a 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and an 8MP front-facing camera. Also, the Fingerprint sensor is placed at the rear of the device. Other features include hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and GPS. Here is the list of Specs of the device.
YU YUREKA 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 128GB
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- 3930mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
Will you buy this smartphone, if you have a budget of around INR 12,000? Drop a comment and let us know. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.