Bose QC35 was one of the most popular wireless headphones from the start of the year and many of them preferred that because of the Noise cancellation feature that it had to offer, even though it was pricey at $350. The company has now announced the second gen Bose QC35 in India for INR 29,363 that comes with built-in Google Assistant, making it the first headphones to offer it.
Bose promises a battery life of up to 20 hours, though it depends completely on your usage and also the NC mode. The controls remain on the right earcup for audio volume, and the multi-function button for incoming calls and accessing Siri. There’s a new Action Button on the left earcup to connect to your Google Assistant without having to grab your phone, unlock it, and find the app. Just start talking, and your Assistant will help you manage your music and get things done – like play a playlist or a favorite song by a favorite artist, and add appointments to your Google calendar. It can help you stay connected from simple things like making a call, to notify you about incoming messages, events, and reminders, and reading them back to you. And it can answer questions and find information – so you can check a score, the latest headlines, whether your flight is on time, what movies are playing downtown – and more. Bose active noise cancellation dramatically eliminates unwanted sounds around you – so whether you’re in a crowded airport terminal, on a busy city sidewalk, or a subway platform at rush-hour – you only hear your Assistant or your music, brilliantly reproduced. The Connect App also lets you change the Action Button’s functionality, so you can control the noise settings from the earcup when you want, and switch back to your Google Assistant when you want.
- Noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Bluetooth and NFC connectivity
- up to 20 hours of battery life
- Action Button on the left earcup to connect to your Google Assistant
- Bose Connect App lets you choose to keep it on (high), turn it down (low), or disable it completely (off), it also helps manage paired devices and gives you a personalized experience
- Premium build makes it very lightweight and comfortable for all-day use
- With Button on the right earcup, you can control audio volume and answer incoming calls and also access Siri
- Weight: 236 g
“The QC35 is already the world’s most celebrated wireless headphone, and a survival tool for modern life,” said Brian Maguire, director, Bose on-the-go products. “We didn’t change anything that people already love – with Google Assistant built-in, and new choices for what you hear, we made it better.”
The Bose QC35 II is now available on Amazon for INR 29,393 in Black and Silver color options.