At the event in Paris, along with the Huawei P20 Pro, the company has also announced Huawei P20. The P20 also inherits many features from the Huawei P20 Pro including the display with a notch, processor and more. The P20 packs in a 5.8-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, it is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 970 10nm processor with dedicated neural network processing unit. It is packed with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. It is sporting a 3,400mAH battery with fast charging and is running on EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.1.
Coming to the camera department, the P20 builds on its predecessor’s foundation with a Leica dual camera featuring a 12MP lens with a pixel size as high as 1.55 μm, and a 20MP monochrome lens, enhancing the HUAWEI P20’s ability to capture photos in low-light settings. It devices support six-axis stabilization and 960fps super slow motion, which is 4x higher than the standard 240fps and captures details that cannot be seen with the naked eye. With Ultra Snapshot mode, the devices can capture an image in as little as 0.3 seconds by just double-clicking the down volume button, even from an off screen.and there is a 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture. Other features include HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos. The Huawei P20 is priced at 649 Euros (INR 52,217) and will roll out starting today. It comes in Black, Champagne Gold, Twilight, Pink Gold and Midnight Blue colors.
Huawei P20 Specs
- 5.8-inch full-HD+( 2240 x 1080 pixels) display with a notch
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Android 8.1 Nougat with EMUI 8.1 skin
- 4,000mAh battery
- 40MP+20MP+8MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture), (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture), (Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture) triple rear cameras with Leica lenses, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Front fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.