Fujifilm has announced the launch of the new instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2, which can print high-quality credit-card sized instant photos in just 10 seconds. Also, the company has announced the instax SQUARE SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition and instax SQUARE Film Taylor Swift Edition.
Fujifilm instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2
This smartphone printer enables users to print instant photos easily anywhere and anytime on the go. When users send an image to the printer via wireless LAN, they can get photos in just 10 seconds. It gives high-resolution prints with pixels of 800 x 600 and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations and the facial expressions of a full-length portrait, character or objects clearly.
Further, it also comes with filters and templates and can be availed on the instax SHARE app. Using the custom filter the brightness, contrast, and saturation of the image can be adjusted. With the Collage template two to four images can be combined into one instax photo and with the Split template, one image can be split into two instax photos. Its body has been designed in a way to create a sophisticated appearance. Fujifilm instax SQUARE SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition
This is designed by instax global partner Taylor Swift. The two new additions to the instax lineup allow users to shoot and enjoy on-the-spot photo printing in square format and this offering further adds to customer’s delight particularly during the festive season. The instax SQUARE SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition features a gold-colored newspaper pattern on a black base for a stylish body with a design similar to Taylor Swift’s latest album reputation. The metallic ring around the lens goes well with the gold design pattern, giving a premium finish. A faithful reproduction of Taylor Swift’s autograph is printed on the back of the body. It also includes Taylor Swift original camera strap and film case.
Fujifilm instax SQUARE SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition
- Lens – Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 65.75 mm, 1:12.6
- Viewfinder – Inverted Galilean finder, 0.4 x, with target spot
- Focusing -Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m – 0.5 m/1 ft. – 1.6 ft., 0.5 m – 2 m/1.6 ft – 6.6 ft., 2 m/6.6 ft. and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m – 0.5 m/1 ft. – 1.6 ft.), Normal Mode (0.5m – 2 m/1.6 ft – 6.6 ft.), Landscape Mode (2 m/6.6 ft and beyond)
- Shutter Release – Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.6 sec – 1/400 sec.
- Exposure Control – Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 – LV 15.5, Exposure compensation – ±2/3 EV
- Film Feeding Out – Automatic
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash – Macro mode: Built-in, low-brightness automatic electronic flash, In a mode other than Macro mode: Always flashing, Charging time: 0.2 sec – 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 m – 2.7 m/1 ft. – 8.9 ft.
- Self-Timer – Electronically controlled, approx. 10-second delay Can be stopped mid-run
- LED Display -Shooting mode, Brightness adjustment, Flash suppressing, Self-timer Mode
- Battery – 2 CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries, approximately 30 instax SQUARE 10-pack film packs
- Dimensions & Weight – 118.7 mm x 128.1 mm x 58.1 mm/4.7 in. x 5.0 in. x 2.3 in
- Accessories – Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries, Taylor Swift original shoulder strap, Three flash filters, Taylor Swift original film case
- instax SHARE Smartphone printer SP2 is priced at INR 13,499
- instax SQUARE SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition is priced at INR 14,499
- instax SQUARE Film Taylor Swift Edition is priced at INR 899
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.