LG’s latest flagship smartphone, LG V40 ThinQ is now available on Amazon.in. The LG V40 ThinQ was launched in October last year and it comes with triple rear camera set-up and dual selfie camera set-up. The smartphone is currently available exclusively on Amazon in Blue and Grey color options for INR 49,990 and as a part of Great India Sale here are some of the launch offers which you can avail.
- 10% instant discount on HDFC Debit and Credit cards
- Free screen replacement worth INR 16,750
- No Cost EMI up to 12 months
- Additional INR 5,000 off on exchange
Amazon Prime members can grab the smartphone early on 19th January 2019 and for non-prime members, the sale starts on 20th January.
The LG V40 ThinQ comes with a 6.4-inch QHD+ FullVision display(3120 x 1440p) with 19:9.5 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor clocked at 2.8GHz along with Adreno 630 GPU. The device comes with a 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 2TB. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with LG’s proprietary skin- LG UX and the Pie update should be coming out soon. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear of the device. It comes with 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, fast wireless charging and USB Power Delivery support. Coming to the camera department, the V40 ThinQ features a triple rear camera – 12MP+16MP+12MP set-up. One of the 12MP(45°) sensor is a telephoto zoom lens, f/2.4 aperture, and the other 12MP(78°) sensor being a primary one with 1.4µm pixel size and f/1.5 aperture. At the center, there is a 16MP(107°) wide angle lens with a f/1.9 aperture. The device comes with a dual 5MP+8MP selfie shooters- an 8MP primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and the secondary 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 90° wide-angle lens, dual PDAF, and OIS+. Some of the camera modes include – Portrait selfie, wide-angle selfie, 2X optic zoom, 107° super wide angle, f/1.5 angle, triple shot(super wide, standard, telephoto) with just single click, cine shot which allows animating a specific area in a photo with a touch motion, and AI portrait mode.
Further, the smartphone is IP68 Water and dust resistant rated and also MIL-STD 810G certified. It houses a 3.5mm audio jack and comes with a 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC as well as BoomBoxSpeakers as seen on the G7+ ThinQ. It also comes with DTS:X 3D sound. Other features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C.
LG V40 ThinQ Specifications
- 6.4-inch display (3120 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED display, 538 PPI, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory, microSD card support up to 2TB
- 12MP(78°) +16MP(107°) +12MP(45°) triple rear cameras
- 5MP( f/1.9 )+8MP( f/1.9) front camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with LG UX
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, fast wireless charging
- Thickness: 7.7mm and Weight: 169g
- Fingerprint sensor at the rear
- IP68 Water and dust resistant, MIL-STD 810G certified, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.