UCare, one of the leading healthcare services provider has introduced its digital preventive healthcare, safety and wellness services platform today in India. UCare’s platform combines a Fitbit, an ECG Machine, an App, along with services like 24×7 Ambulance, Discounted Diagnostics, Personal Safety and Assistance, Book a Ride for senior citizens, insurance cover and a HealthVault across Mumbai, Delhi- NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Pune.
The platform has been launched with an aim to empower people to take care of themselves and their loved one’s health and safety at the touch of a button. The company aims to expand its footprint in all state capitals by April 2019. UCare services are available in a subscription plan online for INR 1,099 per month for the one-year package and INR 899 per month for a two-year package. After 7 days of signing up with UCare, the customer gets a free Fitbit and an ECG machine as a part of a welcome kit. The kit also includes an insurance cover, health check-ups with discounts on diagnostic tests at most major pathology labs.Further, to cater to the needs of Corporate Wellness, UCare offers a range of services and products to minimize health risks and increase employee productivity and reduce healthcare costs. The platform caters to the employee’s healthcare needs through offerings such as EMR, health trackers, emergency services, access to discounted diagnostics as well as doctor
consultancy and 24×7 health monitoring, among others.
UCare Welcome Kit includes–
- Hand-held ECG Machine – For Heart monitoring purpose
- Fitbit/Garmin smart wearable
- Access to the UCare App on Android and iOS
- 24 x 7 on ground assistance for all types of distress situations
- 24 x 7 Ambulance services
- Insurance cover – Accidental hospitalization upto INR 1 lac
- Book a Ride facility – Convenience of mobility helping families take better care of their older adult members (Only for senior citizens)
- HealthVault – Up to one year of your fitness and heart monitoring data Is available to you and you can choose to share real-time with your doctor/fitness coach/caregiver
- Access to discounts for diagnostic tests at all leading pathology labs/chains
- Free Annual Basic Health Checkups
- Access to the Fitbit community – Find fitness tips, inspiration, challenges, recipes
Commenting on the launch, Vikrant Gugnani, Founder & Managing Director, UCare, said, “The evolution of the nuclear family and hectic lifestyle led to the need for holistic preventive healthcare solutions to provide (self) care and assistance. As per a World Health Organisation (WHO) report, 25 percent of Indians may die of lifestyle diseases like cardiac ailments before they touch the age of 70. Therefore, preventive healthcare platforms have become the need of the hour to address this problem. We launched UCare with a vision to provide preventive healthcare, safety and wellness services for senior citizens as well as enable working professionals to take care of themselves and their family members. With UCare, we aim to transform the way people perceive healthcare and wellness in India. The platform is equipped with services that are tailored as per the needs of the modern lifestyle. To live a life less stressed is our ultimate goal at UCare”
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.