Lenovo has announced its new Tablet at the MWC 2019 which they claim to be a “Tablet-and-smartphone-in-one”. The Lenovo Tab V7comes with a big screen up front with Dolby Audio dual built-in front-facing speakers and also comes with a big battery for consuming content on the go. The Lenovo Tab V7 flaunts a big 6.9-inch IPS Full HD(1080 x 2160) 18:9 display with 81% screen-to-body ratio and it is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform along with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes in two variants – 3GB RAM+ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage with microSD card support up to 128GB. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with 5180 mAH battery with fast charging.
Coming to the camera department, the Tab V7 features a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and few of the features include HDR, night shot, panorama camera modes. Also, there is a 5MP in front for selfies with support for bokeh effects. The fingerprint scanner is located at the rear, the device also supports front unlock. Other features include Dual SIM, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Dolby Audio, built-in front-facing speakers.
Lenovo Tab V7 Specifications
- 6.9-inch IPS Full HD(1080 x 2160) 18:9 display, 81% screen-to-body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform,
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of memory, microSD card support up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, HDR, night shot, panorama camera modes
- 5MP in front for selfies with support for bokeh effects
- 5180 mAh battery, fast charging, Type-C
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Rear fingerprint scanner, front unlock
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dolby Audio, built-in front-facing speakers
- Thickness: 7.89mm and Weight: 195g
- Color: Black
The Lenovo Tab V7 will start at €249 (INR 20,040) and will go on sale from April 2019.