At the ongoing MWC 2019, Sony, apart from announcing their flagship smartphone Xperia 1 and two midrange smartphones Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus has also announced another smartphone Xperia L3, which is the successor to the last year’s Xperia L2.The smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch HD+(1520 x 720) display along with Gorilla Glass 5 protection It is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It is equipped with 3GB RAM and comes with 32GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. It is still running on Android 8.0 Oreo and is packed with a 3300mAh battery with Xperia Adaptive Charging, USB Power Delivery fast charging. The device comes with a side mounted fingerprint scanner.
In the camera department, the Xperia L3 comes with a 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with the 13MP being a 1/3.0 sensor size, 1.12μm, 80° wide-angle, and an f/2.2 aperture and the 2MP sensor with an f/2.4 lens. On the front, the device comes with an 8MP shooter with 1/4.0 sensor size, 1.12μm, 84° wide-angle, an f/2.4 lens, Portrait selfie, and display flash. The camera features include Bokeh effect, Hybrid Autofocus, Low-light photo: 3200, 4x digital zoom. Other features include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C.Sony Xperia L3 Specification
- 5.7-inch HD+(1520 x 720) display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 Processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, MicroSD card support up to 512GB
- 13MP+2MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3300mAh battery, Adaptive Charging, USB Power Delivery fast charging
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- Thickness: 9.99mm and Weight: 156g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Colors: Silver, Balck, and Gold
There is no word on the pricing or availability yet.
For more news and latest updates from the floors of MWC 2019, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.