Motorola has announced its latest Moto Z series smartphone, Moto Z4 in the US market today. The device comes with Snapdragon 675 SoC, which is a step down from Snapdragon 800 series chipset used on the previous gen Z devices. The device also comes with a 48MP rear camera, In-display fingerprint scanner, OLED display with a notch, and much more.
The Moto Z4 comes in two color options – Flash Grey and Frost White with glass back design with M logo at the rear. Also, the device comes with a dew-drop notch with a 6.4-inch OLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19: 9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the device features an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz, Adreno 608 GPU. It will come with 4GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support. The device features an In-display fingerprint sensor, which is a first for a Moto device.
Moto Z4 runs on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a 3600mAH with 15W Turbo-charging via Type-C port. Over to the optics department, the Moto Z4 features a 48MP rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps and a 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture over at the front. The camera features include 1.6um pixel size, OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, Night Vision, Cinemagraph, Portrait / AI Portrait Lighting, Spot Color, AR stickers, Panorama, Live Filter, Google Lens, AR stickers, Timelapse / Hyperlapse, Slow Motion, YouTube Live. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, front-firing speakers, and 3.5 mm headphone jack. The device also comes with water Protection P2i splash-proof nano-coating. Also, the device supports Moto Mods which was launched with the original Moto Z.
Moto Z4 Specifications
- 6.4-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 19: 9 OLED display, 432 PPI
- 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor, Adreno 608 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support
- Dual nano-SIM
- 48MP(Quad pixel) rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7-2.2, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps
- 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- 3600mAH battery, 15W Turbocharging via Type-C
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac 2.4 & 5GHz, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Weight: 165grams & Thickness: 7.35mm
- Water Protection P2i splash-proof nano-coating
- Colors: Flash Grey, Frost White
Pricing and Availability
For a limited time, customers who pre-order the device will receive a free moto 360 camera mod in the box worth $199.99. It is priced at $499 and is available for pre-order today. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates