Honor India has announced a new edition of its recently launched mid-range smartphone, Honor 20i. The company has announced Honor 20i Phantom Red which is a Limited Edition smartphone. The Honor 20i was launched in India back in June and was available in Mid Night Black, and Gradient Blue color options. Now, the company has announced the new color variant that will be available on Flipkart from August 8th as a part of Flipkart’s National Shopping Day sale for INR 14,999.
The device features a 6.21-inch Full HD+ (1080x2340p) display with a dew-drop notch upfront, it is powered by an Octa-core Kirin 710 11nm processor clocking at 2.2GHz, Mali G51MP4 GPU. The Honor 20i comes only in one variant 4GB+128GB with microSD card support up to 512GB. It is running on EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie and is backed with a 3400mAH with 10W charging and micro USB port.
Over to the optics department, the Honor 20i flaunts a triple rear camera system with a 24MP(f/1.8) primary sensor, 8MP(f/2.4) wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP(f/2.4) depth sensor along with with a single LED flash. The rear camera shooting modes includes – HDR, professional mode, super night scene, watermark (time and place), large aperture mode, skin photo, skin recording, document correction (plug-in), Time-lapse, panoramic self-timer (front), fun stickers, fun background, AI smart camera, smart beauty, portrait mode, 3D portrait lighting, up to 1080p video recording and more. At the front, the device comes with a 32MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture with panoramic self-timer, HDR Pro mode, and more.
Honor 20i Specifications
- 6.21-inch Full HD+ (1080x2340p) display, dew-drop notch
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core Kirin 710 processor, Mali G51MP4 GPU
- 4GB+128GB with microSD card support up to 512GB
- 24MP(f/1.8)+8MP(f/2.4)+2MP(f/2.4) triple rear cameras with a single LED flash
- 32MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- 3400mAH with 10W charging
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Thickness: 7.95mm and Weight: 164g
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.