Misfit has just announced a new smartwatch in its Vapor series. The latest smartwatch from the company, Misfit Vapor X is loaded with Google’s WearOS. The smartwatch is made of a lightweight, matte-finished aluminum alloy and features Heart Rate Sensor, Standalone GPS, NFC for payments, and much more.
The Misfit Vapor X sports a 1.19-inch AMOLED circular display with three buttons on the side(1 Crown + 2 pushers). It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform and comes with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The smartwatch is running on Google’s WearOS software and is compatible with Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 10+. Vapor X is packed with a 300mAH battery and supports fast charge( 80% in 50 minutes), as per the company the smartwatch should last for about a day and 2 additional days in battery saving mode.
Furthermore, the Misfit Vapor X also features Accelerometer, Altimeter, Gyroscope, Microphone, and Heart Rate sensor. It also comes with Water-resistant up to 30M and the straps are also interchangeable. Other features of the smartwatch include standalone GPS, Phone-free music player, NFC, Activity Tracker, On-display call+ text notifications, multiple battery modes.
Misfit Vapor X Specifications
- 1.19-inch AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Altimeter, Gyroscope, Microphone
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC
- 300mAH battery – 24+ hours battery life + 2 additional days in battery saving mode
- Fast Charge – 80% in 50 minutes, Magnetic charger with pin
- Water-resistant up to 30M
- WearOS by Google
- Compatible with Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 10+
- Sport Strap+ offers a better fit and breathable ridges
- Colors: Black, Rose Tone, Stainless, Champagne, Gunmetal
Pricing and Availability
The Misfit Vapor X is priced at $279.99 (INR 20,029 approx.) and is now available in the US. As an introductory offer, the Misfit Vapor X will be available for $199.99(INR 14,306 approx.).
Buy Misfit Vapor X
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.