Vivo has announced a new Z Series smartphone in India today as reported earlier. The device will be the successor to the Vivo Z1 Pro which was launched in India back in July. The Vivo Z1x comes with a Super AMOLED panel, In-display fingerprint scanner, Type-C port, 22.5W fast charging, Tripe rear cameras and much more.
The Vivo Z1x flaunts a 6.38-inch(2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 103% NTSC Color Gamut. Under the hood, it is powered by a 10nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 AIE processor, Adreno 616 GPU. It comes in 3 variants 6+64GB, 6+128GB, and 8+128GB. The device is running on Funtouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a massive 4500mAH battery with 22.5W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
Over to the optics, the Z1x comes with a 48MP(f/1.79, Sony IMX 582)+8MP(120-degree, f/2.2)+2MP(depth) AI triple rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The device also comes with an In-display fingerprint scanner. Other features of the device include 3.5mm audio jack, Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Vivo Z1x Specifications
- 6.38-inch(2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 super AMOLED display, SCHOTT Xensation 3D glass
- 2.3GHz 10nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 AIE processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB storage
- Android 9.0 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.1
- 4500mAH battery, 22.5W fast charging, USB Type-C
- 48MP(f/1.79, Sony IMX 582)+8MP(120-degree, f/2.2)+2MP(depth) AI triple rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Camera features: AI super night mode, portrait bokeh, HDR, portrait light effect
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Vivo Multi turbo, Ultra Game mode
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Colors: Black, Blue, Aurora Blue
Pricing and Availability of Vivo Z1x
- 6+64GB – INR 16,990
- 6+128GB – INR 19,990
The device will be available on Flipkart and Vivo e-store starting September 13th.
- INR 1,250 off on HDFC cards and EMI transaction
- INR 6,000 worth of Jio benefits
For more news and latest, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.