At the ongoing IFA 2019, Motorola has announced a new budget smartphone in the E series along with the announcement of Moto One Zoom. The company has announced Moto E6 Plus, the successor to the Moto E6 which was launched in July this year.
Moto E6 Plus Features
Upfront, the Moto E6 Plus houses a 6.1-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) Max Vision HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor clocked at 2GHz, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device comes with 2GB RAM with 16GB or 32GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. It is running on Android 9 Pie and is packed with a 3000mAH battery with 5W charging and micro USB.
Over to the optics, the Moto E6 Plus comes with a dual rear camera with 13MP(f/2.0, 1.12µm) + 2MP depth sensor with LED flash and an 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture. The fingerprint scanner is present on the rear and the device also supports face unlock. Other features of the device include Water repellent P2i nano-coating, 3.5mm audio jack, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, and FM Radio.
Moto E6 Plus Specifications
- 6.1-inch Max Vision HD+ 19.5:9 IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- Dual rear cameras: 13MP(f/2.0, 1.12µm) + 2MP depth sensor with LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9 Pie
- Rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 3000mAH battery with 5W charging, micro USB
- Water repellent P2i nano-coating
- Thickness: 8.6mm and Weight: 149g
- 3.5mm audio jack, front speaker
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2LE, FM Radio
- Colors: Caribbean Blue, Rich Cranberry, Bright Cherry, and Polished Graphite
Pricing and Availability
The Moto E6 Plus is now available in Latin America and later in September in Europe starting at €139(INR 10,993 approx). Moto E6 Plus will also roll out across the Asia Pacific in the coming months.