Motorola just launched its Razr foldable phone in India after weeks of anticipation. The phone comes with a 6.2-inch flexible OLED 21:9 CinemaVision screen that closes completely in half. The design is reminiscent of the original Moto Razr, while the new phone carries a secondary display as well.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 710 with 6GB of RAM, runs stock Android Pie and doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack. There is a 16MP main camera with Laser Auto Focus and Night Vision mode and electronic image stabilization as well as built-in artificial intelligence (AI). There is also a 5-megapixel selfie camera present.
Motorola Razr specifications
- 6.2-inch (2142 x 876 pixels) 21:9 foldable pOLED screen,
- external 2.7-inch (600 x 800 pixels) 4:3 gOLED screen,
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with dual-LED FLASH, Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.22um pixel size, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus (AF), Laser AF
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, screen flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash-proof with water-resistant nanocoating
- Bottom-firing speakers, 4 mics
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 2510mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging
The Motorola Razr comes in Noir Black color, is priced at INR 1,24,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from April 2nd with per-bookings starting from today.
- Flat INR 10,000 cashback at select stores and Flipkart website and app with Citi Credit & Debit Cards for pre-booking from 16th March 2020 till 24th March 2020
- Up to 24 months of No cost EMI for Citi Bank cards
- Up to 12 months of No cost EMI for other bank cards
- Double data (1.4TB) and double validity (2 years) for Jio users on recharge of INR 4999
- 1-year One-time screen replacement at INR 7,999.