Kodak has launched its CA series of Google-certified Android TVs in 43, 50, 55 and 65-inch models. These have a 4K screen with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG support, feature MWMC, run Android Pie with support for Google Assistant and Chromecast built-in.
These new TVs come with toned down bezels offering an extra 15% viewing angle compared to other TVs. The brand has also gone with premium materials and panel thereby uplifting the product lineup compared to the older lineup.
Commenting on the launch, Avneet Singh Marwah, Director, and CEO, Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd, a Kodak brand licensee said: ‘It gives us immense pleasure to announce the launch of our official android televisions in partnership with Google. Our aim is to reach every household in the country, and we are committed to achieving the goal with our strong channel network and competitive pricing. In the past 4 years, Kodak HD LED TVs have witnessed phenomenal growth. This year, we are targeting to achieve an 8% share in the Indian television market.’
Kodak CA TVs (43″, 50″, 55″ and 65″) specifications
- 43 / 50 /55/ 65-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) LED display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 500 nits (43″) / 550 nits (50, 55 and 65″) brightness
- Quad-Core Cortex A53 MediaTek processor with Mali – 450 Dual-Core GPU
- 1.75GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 9.0, Chromecast built-in
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, IR, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Ethernet, AUX Port
- Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube and Google Play Hotkeys on Remote
- 30W Box Bottom Firing Speaker with Dolby Audio, DTS surround sound
The Kodak CA TVs start at INR 23,999 for the 43-inch model, INR 27,999 for the 50-inch model, INR 30,999 for the 55-inch model and the top-end 65-inch model costs INR 49,999. These TVs will be available from Flipkart starting from March 19th