OPPO just announced Find X2 and Find X2 Pro smartphones at an online event due to the Coronavirus scare. These phones have a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, feature 2.98mm chin, and just 2.2mm bezel on the top.
Both the models come with top of the line-up hardware and are powered by Snapdragon 865 with 5G support. The phone features a 32-megapixel camera on the front inside a 3.84mm punch hole and the screen is curved 67.8°. The Find X2 has a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with 3cm macro mode and a 13-megapixel pixel telephoto camera for 5x hybrid optical zoom and up to 20x digital, while the Find X2 Pro has a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with 3cm macro and a 13-megapixel periscope telephoto camera with up to 10x hybrid zoom and up to 60x digital zoom.
The Find X2 has a 4200mAh battery and the X2 Pro has a 4260mAh battery, both come with a 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 super flash charge fast charging brick inside the packaging that can charge the phone fully in 35 minutes.
OPPO Find X2 & Find X2 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ OLED curved display with HDR10+,
- 120Hz refresh rate, 800 nits brightness, 1200 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage for Find X2 / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage for Find X2 Pro
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Find X2 — 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX689 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, 12MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX708 sensor, 3cm macro, 13MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid optical zoom, up to 20x digital zoom
- Find X2 — 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 7P lens LED flash, OIS + EIS, 48MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 3cm macro, 13MP periscope telephoto camera with f/3.0 aperture, 20x hybrid optical zoom, up to 60x digital zoom, OIS
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP68 for Find X2 Pro) / Splash Resistant (IP54 for Find X2)
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers, 3 microphones
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Find X2 & Find X2 Pro — 4200mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge
The OPPO Find X2 comes in Black color with Ceramic back and Ocean color with a Glass back that costs 999 Euros (INR 83,320 approx.) for the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version. It is priced at 5499 yuan (INR 58,575 approx.) in China for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 256GB storage version costs 5999 yuan (INR 63,910 approx.).
The OPPO Find X2 Pro comes in Black color with Ceramic back and Orange color with a Vegan leather back that costs 1199 Euros (INR 1,00,535 approx.) and 6999 yuan (INR 74,850 approx.) in China. Both the models will roll out in Europe from May and in China from March 13th. OPPO has plans to bring the lineup to India but will have to wait for the official word.