Just a few days back, we saw a new mystery device poping on the web. A live shot of a device was shared rumored to be the next OPPO Reno flagship model. Now the phone has been certified by TENAA with the model number PDHM00.
This shows the image of the phone, which confirms a punch-hole display with a large camera hole on the top left. It also confirms a circular quad-camera arrangement on the back. 3C certification has confirmed the same phone with support for fast charging up to 65W. Now the complete spec sheet of the upcoming product has landed on TENNA.
From the listing itself, it is clear that the phone will sport the latest Snapdragon 865 processor with a high refresh rate display. It will have a circular triple camera module on the back and punch-hole on the front.
OPPO Reno Ace2 specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED HDR display with 90Hz refresh rate
- up to 1000 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS, 8MP 116° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro, 2MP mono lens
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge, 40W wireless fast charging
Depending on the amount of information that has come out about the phone, expect the launch to happen very soon.