Airtel has partnered with Apollo 24/7 for better healthcare services and is offering a wide range of e-healthcare services to its customers as part of their exclusive Airtel Thanks benefits.
Commenting on this, Shashwat Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel said, “We, at Airtel, are obsessed with enabling a differentiated experience to our Airtel Thanks customers, In the post-Covid world, customers are increasingly looking for contact-less healthcare journeys. We are delighted to join hands with Apollo 24/7 to allow our Thanks customers to access best-in-class healthcare digitally from the safety of their homes.”
Also, Antony Jacob, Chief Executive Officer, Apollo 24/7 said, “With Airtel we would like to strengthen our vision towards healthier India. Airtel shares our constant drive for innovation and quality customer experience, and we are truly happy to partner with them to take our digital health services a step further. I am confident every Airtel user will have best in class access to quality healthcare from Apollo.”
These exclusive benefits can be unlocked by eligible customers through the Airtel Thanks app. Airtel Platinum customers will get 12 months membership to Apollo Circle while Airtel Gold customers will get 3 months membership at no cost.
The Apollo 24/7 app offers some great features, some of which are mentioned below-
- Virtual Consult top doctors and specialists from Apollo at best rates
- Online test booking along with home sample collection facility
- Home delivery of medicines with attractive cashback benefits
- Exclusive access to ‘UR Life’ platform for wellness engagement and contents
Redeeming these services is pretty easy too, as users would just need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Log in with the credentials and then go to the “Discover Thanks” section in the app.
- Click on Apollo Circle benefit.
- Choose Start Free trial.
- Enter mandatory registration info which leads to a confirmation page.
- User is redirected to Apollo 24/7 app to start using their subscription.
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on this post Airtel partners with Apollo 24/7 for better healthcare services by dropping a comment down below.