Social media helps us stay connected with people and allow social engagement for our content. ‘INSTAGRAM‘ is one of the most popular social media platforms for connecting with brands, celebrities, friends, family & more. And like any app or platform, there are a few secret steps or workarounds that we will share today. In this article, we’re going to share a few tips & tricks on how to secretly view Instagram stories on Android and iOS devices.
How to secretly view Instagram Stories on iOS and Android Devices:
If you’re someone who regularly keeps checking on someone’s stories then it makes absolute sense to have a dedicated app on your smartphone to stay anonymous.
As far as Android users are concerned, Story Saver is an application that can be used to watch stories anonymously on Instagram. The Google Play Store has become ubiquitous with various similar apps which might be confusing to pick the trustworthy one. However, we are sharing the best app for a hassle-free experience.
- First, you need to download the Story Saver app from the Play Store or you can download it by clicking here
- Launch the application and select your preferred language. Here, we are going for English.
- Allow all the permissions and it’ll redirect you to the homepage of the application.
- Now, you’ve to log in with your Instagram credentials. Once you log into the application, it’ll greet you with a list of users whom you follow and posted stories that have been published in the last 24 hours.
- Search for the particular person whose stories you want to spy on. You can either check your friend’s story or someone on whom you want to spy on by searching their username.
Just keep in mind, you don’t have to click on the eye icon else your view will be counted.
As for the iOS users, usually, they worry about not getting these perks like Android users. But we’ve covered this for iOS too.
- You just need to visit the App Store and download this app i.e, Story Reposter. You can download it by clicking here.
- As soon as you launch this application; On the bottom tab, click on stories to initiate ahead.
- Now, you’ve to search for a particular username of which stories you want to see anonymously. It’ll prompt you with ‘Login with Instagram’ and add your login credentials into it.
- It’ll redirect to the list of usernames and you’ll have to choose your desired account. After clicking on that profile, it’ll show you every story that has been uploaded with that account within 24 hours.
- This app allows you to see other’s stories anonymously and besides that, you can even repost them or download them to save them on your devices.
If you’re not comfortable with third-party applications, there are some more methods for you to watch stories anonymously on your smartphone. This trick still works like a charm.
- Open Instagram and wait until it loads the stories which you want to watch
- Next, just turn off your mobile data/Wi-Fi and click on the story which you wanted to watch and after watching the story
- As soon as you’re done watching it, visit your Profile, then Settings and Log out from your account.
- After that just turn on your mobile data/Wi-Fi and re-login into your Instagram account and voila!
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on this post How to secretly view Instagram stories on Android and iOS devices by dropping a comment down below.