OnePlus has announced that they’ve sold over a million OnePlus 6 smartphones across the globe in its first 22 days of sale since the launch. This also means that this OnePlus 6 is OnePlus’ fastest selling smartphone, since the inception of the company in 2013. Previously, OnePlus 5T was the fastest seller for OnePlus, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T each sold a million units within three months of their launch.
A Million units of OnePlus 6 is really huge for a company like OnePlus who makes only 2 smartphones a year and also the sales mostly happen only on Online. OnePlus has taken a non-traditional approach to grow its business in countries like India, USA, and Europe, through its community-first approach. Taking feedback from users and building the new products, which helps in long-term, a recent example for that is the Open Ear Forums.As a sign of gratitude to the OnePlus community that made the massive success of OnePlus 6 possible, OnePlus has announced a Community Celebration Season that will see the rollout of exciting offers over 12 days, from 15th June 2018 to 26th June 2018, which include-
- INR 2000 cashback on Citibank Credit & Debit cards and no-cost EMI on all popular banks for three months
- OnePlus customers will receive extra INR 1500 off on exchange, while on the exchange of any other device, customers will receive additional INR 1000.
- OnePlus referral program on Amazon.in will allow customers to receive an extended warranty of 3 months by referring a friend.
- On the purchase of a OnePlus 6 device across all online and offline channels, 2 lucky customers can win a OnePlus 6 every day.
- Customers can also avail free upgrades of software flashing and diagnosis without any labor charges, even on ‘Out of Warranty’ cases and a 10% additional discount on spare parts
Have you bought the new OnePlus 6, share your thoughts in the comment section below, follow us on Twitter for more news an updates.