Xiaomi just announced the Redmi Note 6 Pro, which is the successor to the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a few minor upgrades compared to its predecessor. The display and the camera departments have got some upgrades and the processor and the battery remains the same. The Redmi Note 6 Pro now comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro packs in a 6.26-inch Full HD+(2280 x 1080 Pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a Notch up front, giving an 87.6 percent screen-to-body ratio. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Under the hood, it is powered by the Snapdragon 636 processor, Adreno 509 GPU. It comes in two variants- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage while offering microSD card support up to 256GB. It is running on the MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and is backed by a massive 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. Coming to the optics, the Note 6 Pro is equipped with dual 12MP+5MP shooters at the rear with Sony IMX486 and Samsung S5K5E8 sensors respectively with the primary Sensor being f/1.9, 1.4 microns Pixel Size and Secondary Sensor being a f/2.2. The rear camera features include real-time portrait preview, AI portrait selfie, AI beauty, AI beautification, and AI scene recognition that can identify 12 categories. In the front camera department, there is an upgrade and the Note 6 Pro now comes with a 20MP+2MP selfie shooter with 1.4 microns Pixel Size that packs in features like AI Portrait mode, which gives SLR-like background blur, 1080P video recording. The front camera comes with HDR mode, AI portrait mode, AI beauty function. The device comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and also supports face unlock. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and, IR Blaster.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Specification
- 6.26-inch Full HD+(2280 x 1080 Pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a Notch up front, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 128GB
- MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 12MP+5MP rear camera with Sony IMX486 and Samsung S5K5E8 sensors, f/1.9, 1.4 microns Pixel Size and f/2.2, real-time portrait preview, AI portrait selfie, AI beauty, AI beautification, and AI scene recognition that can identify 12 categories.
- 20MP+2MP front camera with 1.4 microns Pixel Size, AI Portrait mode, 1080P video recording, HDR mode, AI portrait mode, AI beauty
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Rear fingerprint sensor, face unlock, IR Blaster
- Colors: Black, Rose Gold, Blue, and Red
Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 6 Pro 4GB+64GB will cost INR 13,999 and the 6GB+64GB variant will cost INR 15,999. It will go on sale on Mi.com/in and Flipkart starting tomorrow at 12 noon.
As a part of Black Friday Sale- the 4GB+64GB will be available for INR 12,999 and the 6GB+64GB variant will be available for INR 14,999. Also, when you purchase using an HDFC card, you can get INR 500 instant discount. This offer is valid only for tomorrow’s sale.