Fitbit Charge 3, the company’s latest evolution of its Charge family of devices was introduced back in August 2018. The fitness tracking device is now available in India for INR 13,999 in in black with a graphite aluminum case or blue gray with rose gold aluminum case and there is a special edition available for INR 15,999 which will be laucnhed soon. The accessories range starts from INR 2,990- 4490. The fitness band will be available across India in Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios and other major retailers offline.
Fitbit’s Charge family is the most popular of Fitbit’s product lineup, with 35 million devices sold to date. The new Fitbit Charge 3 is made up of lightweight materials, including an aerospace grade aluminium case and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display for a slimmer, modern silhouette, increased durability and more comfortable fit for men and women. It features a touchscreen display that is nearly 40% larger and brighter than its predecessor. Fitbit Charge 3 is the first wearable with an inductive button that provides a streamlined, swim-proof design, increased space in the device to add more sensors plus a larger battery with up to 7 days of use. The addition of a relative SpO2 sensor – a first for a Fitbit tracker – adds the potential to estimate relative blood oxygen levels and help track new health indicators, like sleep apnea.
Fitness features include:
- Goal-based exercise modes: Choose from 15+ exercise modes like bike, swim, run, weights and yoga; set a goal for calories burned, distance or duration, and see real-time stats, progress and celebrations on the device when you reach your goal.
- Water-resistant to 50M: Wear in the shower, rain pool or ocean. See real-time duration on your wrist with Swim Mode, or use SmartTrack to see laps and pace in the Fitbit app post-swim.
- Go the distance: Stay motivated with Connected GPS from your phone for real-time pace and distance on the device, and Run Detect will auto pause and auto stop(coming soon).
- Female health tracking: Gain a deeper understanding of your menstrual cycle by using the Fitbit app to log your period and ovulation (coming soon), record symptoms and compare cycle trends over time. With all your health and fitness stats in one place, you can better manage your health; easily see where you are in your cycle on in the on-device dashboard.
- Information at a glance: Easily navigate the new personalized, on-device dashboard to see daily activity stats and health metrics like female health tracking, hydration, sleep and weight.
- Personalized insights: Know yourself to improve your health with new dynamic insights about your activity, heart rate, nutrition and sleep to help you reach your goals with positive reinforcement and tips to course correct when neede.
- Social motivation: Connect to one of the largest health and fitness social networks in the world with more than 25 million active users for added motivation to reach your goals when you engage with friends, family and others through Feed, Groups and Challenges in the Fitbit app.
- 24/7 guidance and motivation: Stay on top of all your daily activity and get a more complete picture of your overall health with features like automatic exercise recognition, Reminders to Move, Relax guided breathing, sleep tracking with Sleep Stages and Sleep Insights, and more
Do let us know what you think of the Fitbit Charge 3 in the comments section below or tweet to us @theunbiasedblog.