Oppo has expanded its new Reno series line-up in the Chinese market, the company has announced Oppo Reno Z. Recently, the company also announced two Reno series smartphones in India – Oppo Reno and Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition. The latest addition, Oppo Reno Z comes with a water-drop notch, is powered by a MediaTek chip, and features a 48MP rear camera.
The Oppo Reno Z flaunts a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p)AMOLED HDR10 certified display with 92% S/B ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a 12nm Octa-core MediaTek Helio P90 processor clocked at 2.2GHz, IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU. The device comes in two variants – 6/8GB RAM with 256/128GB storage respectively. The Oppo Reno Z is packed with a 4035mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging via Type-C port and is running on Android 9.0 Pie on top of Color OS 6.0.
Over to the camera department, the Reno Z sports very similar optics to the Oppo Reno with a 48MP(f/1.7)+5MP(f/2.4) dual cameras with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF at the rear and over at the front, it comes with a 32MP selfie shooter. Other features include In-display fingerprint scanner for security, 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, and Dolby Atmos.
Oppo Reno Z Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p)AMOLED HDR10 display, 92% S/B ratio
- 12nm Octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P90 processor, IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 256/128GB storage
- 48MP(f/1.7)+5MP(f/2.4) dual rear cameras with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF
- 32MP front-facing camera
- 4035mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging, Type-C port
- Android 9.0 Pie, Color OS 6.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- Colors: Extreme Night Black, Star Purple, Coral Orange, Bead White
Pricing and Availability
- Oppo Reno Z 6+256GB – 2499 yuan (INR 25,220 approx.)
- Oppo Reno Z 8+128GB – 2499 yuan (INR 25,220 approx.)
It will be available from June 6th in China. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.