Realme has announced a new mid-range smartphone in China today. The Realme X looks like an improvised version of the recently launched Realme 3 Pro and comes with a 48MP rear camera, In-display fingerprint scanner, pop-up selfie camera, Type-C port and much more. The device is expected to launch in India sometime in the coming weeks.
The Realme X flaunts a 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5: 9 AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5, 91.2% screen-to-body-ratio, and 430nit max brightness. Under the hood, Realme X is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor clocking at 2.2GHz, Adreno 616 GPU. Realme X comes in three variants – 4+64GB, 6+64GB, and 8GB+128GB with microSD card support. The device is running on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The device is packed with a 3765mAH battery with VooC Flash 3.0 Charge technology which is 20W and similar to the OnePlus 6T charging speed. It comes with USB Type-C port.
In the camera department, Relme X is equipped with 48MP(f/1.7)+5MP(f/2.4) dual rear camera with LED flash, Night Mode, HDR, Portrait Mode, EIS and over at the front, there is a 16MP front-facing pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4 in 1 Pixel, AI smart beauty, Portrait ModeRear camera Video recording includes 4K @ 30fps,1080P @ 30fps,720P @ 30fps, 1080P @ 120fps,720P @ 960fps. The device also comes with In-display fingerprint scanner with AI Facial Unlock support. Other features include Dual nano-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, aptX & aptX HD & LDAC.
Realme X Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5: 9 AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5, 91.2% screen-to-body-ratio
- 2.2GHZ Octa-core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 9.0 Pie Oreo, ColorOS 6
- 48MP(f/1.7)+5MP(f/2.4) dual rear camera with LED flash, Night Mode, HDR, Portrait Mode, EIS
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4 in 1 Pixel, AI smart beauty, Portrait Mode
- Rear camera Video recording: 4K @ 30fps,1080P @ 30fps,720P @ 30fps, 1080P @ 120fps,720P @ 960fps
- 3765mAH battery, 20W VooC Flash 3.0 charging
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 9.4mm and Weight: 191g
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, aptX & aptX HD & LDAC
- Colors: Punk Blue, Steam White
Pricing and Availability
- Realme X 4+64GB – 1499 yuan (INR 15,318 approx)
- Realme X 6+64GB – 1599 yuan (INR 16,347 approx)
- Realme X 8GB+128GB – 1799 yuan (INR 18,384 approx)
Also, the company announced Realme X Master Edition 8GB+128GB that comes in Onion and Garlic White colors with Onion and Garlic color and pattern. The Master Edition is priced at 1899 yuan (INR 19,404 approx). All the variants of Realme X will go on sale from May 20, 2019, in China. For more news and the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook.