Motorola India has announced a new smartphone in the country today. The company today launched the Motorola One Vision. Previously, the device was launched in Brazil a month ago. The Motorola One Vision comes with Samsung’s Exynos chipset, 48MP rear camera, 21: 9 aspect ratio, just like we have seen with the Sony Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus. and it is also part of the Android One program which promises to deliver 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
The device comes in two color options – Sapphire Blue and Bronze with glass back design with M logo at the rear, which also is the fingerprint scanner. Also, the device comes with a punch-hole display with a notch on the right side of the device. The One Vision will come with a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. Under the hood, the device is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor. The device will come with an Octa-core Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It will come with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, microSD card support.
Motorola One Vision is part of the Android One program and will get regular updates as well as security updates. To power all the internals, it comes with 3500mAH battery with Turbo-charging support with 15minutes charge one can get up to 7hours of battery life. Over to the optics department, the Motorola One Vision features a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps and a 25MP selfie punch-hole camera with f/ 2.0 aperture over at the front. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support
- Dual nano-SIM
- 48MP(Quad pixel)+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7-2.2, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps
- 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Weight: 181 grams & Thickness: 8.7mm
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Bronze
Pricing and Availability
Motorola One Vision is priced at INR 19,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting June 27.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.