OnePlus’s flagship smartphone, OnePlus 7 Pro was launched in India last month for a starting price of INR 48,999. During the first sale, the OnePlus 7 Pro was available on;y in Mirror Gray variant and after a couple of weeks, the Nebula Blue 8+128GB and 12+256GB variant went on sale. Now, the company has announced that the OnePlus 7 Pro Almond variant with 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage to go on sale from June 14.
The device will be available on Amazon.in, OnePlus.in, OnePlus authorized stores, Croma, Reliance Digital, and OnePlus exclusive offline outlets. The pre-booking for the same has now begun and one can prebook at the above-mentioned stores. OnePlus also offers up to INR 2,000 cashback on SBI credit/debit cards on Amazon.in, Croma, and Reliance Digital.
The OnePlus 7 Pro Almond variant features a charismatic glow of gold designed to give off a warm and soft elegance when held in the hand. It has a thin layer of film capable of diffusing light better, tucked underneath the glass to allow the surface to gleam with an attractive golden shimmer. The glass was repeatedly polished to feel silky and smooth to the touch.
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED(3120*1440p) curved 90Hz 19.5:9 display, HDR10+ certified, Gorilla Glass 6, 93% screen to body ratio, 800nits display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8/12GB RAM with RAM boost
- 128/256GB USF 3.0 storage
- 48MP (f/1.6, OIS) + 8MP (f/2.2, OIS, telephoto) + 16MP (PDAF, Ultrawide) triple rear cameras, LED flash
- 16MP pop-up selfie camera
- Android 9.0 Pie, OxygenOS 9
- 4000mAH battery, 30W Warp Charge
- In-Display optical fingerprint scanner
- No 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Dual Stereo Speakers, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi(2.4+5Ghz), USB Type-C, Alert Slider, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.